Bayseal™ Spray Foam Insulation Systems
Bayseal™ Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Insulation Roofing System is manufactured by BaySystems.
It is a rigid, closed-cell plastic created by a combination of two liquid components, which react in seconds and can be walked on in a matter of minutes. These roofs provide high-compressive strengths that increase durability, endure foot traffic, and resist impact and storm damage.
The life cycle cost of Bayseal is extremely attractive. There are three primary reasons why Bayseal is able to achieve greater cost savings and sustainability over time when used in either commercial or residential roof applications. Bayseal is able to:
• Save You Money – Bayseal saves you money! The system reduces energy consumption by providing the most cost effective insulation available on the market. Through energy cost savings, payback on your investment can be realized in as little as four years.
• Save The Environment – Reduced energy consumption reduces peak load requirements. Bayseal is able to reduce “Heat Island” effect as it is classified as a “cool construction material”. It reduces pollution by reflecting the sun’s energy away before it is converted to heat.
• Eliminate Seams and Joints – Bayseal’s tenacious ability to adhere to most surfaces provides a watertight monolithic seal around penetrations, up parapet walls, and other parts of the structure without the use of mechanical flashings, in most cases.
• Build Positive Drainage – Polyurethane foam can be sprayed in various thicknesses to create positive drainage and eliminate ponding water. Ponding water is the principal indication of inadequate drainage, a frequent cause of roof leaks.
• Long Lasting Results – Bayseal is a durable roof system and requires minimal maintenance. The roof can be sustained indefinitely. The coating protects against UV degradation. It also lowers roof temperatures, preventing roof damage.
Minimize Energy Use
Many large companies and institutions have documented energy savings using Bayseal Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing Systems. Texas A&M calculated the energy consumption of its buildings before and after the application of SPF roofing systems. According to the study of more than eight million square feet of SPF roofing, energy savings paid for the cost of Texas A&M’s SPF roof applications in three to four years.
Wind uplift resistance is the primary cause of wind damage. Recent wind-uplift tests performed by Underwriters Laboratories have shown that polyurethane foam actually enhances the wind-uplift resistance of the roof’s substrate. Polyurethane foam roofs are not “blown off” during periods of high winds or severe weather.
In addition, a leading cause of premature roofing failure is excessive building movement from expansion and contraction. Spray foam’s effective insulation properties and structural reinforcement substantially reduce building movement and extend the roof life of the building.
Custom Roofing & Coatings, Inc.
4221-B SE 53rd Ave.
Ocala, FL 34480
Toll Free: 888-694-1516
State License # CCC-057848